We are a growing ICT Services company based in Hamrun that offers its employees a challenging and rewarding career with great opportunities to build cutting-edge expertise and work with a team of like-minded, passionate experts in their field.
The Company: 4Sight Group provides its customers locally and abroad with a one-stop solution for leveraging technology to bring more excellent business value through better process automation, business visibility and market presence.
Our work ethic is to exceed customer expectations and enjoy the journey together at the same time!
We believe in empowering and motivating our people to strive for excellence with a support structure to enable personal growth and, ultimately, kudos recognition!
As 4Sight Group continues to expand, we are searching for qualified individuals to join our financial team in the role of Assistant Financial Controller. We are looking for applicants who are excited about working in a dynamic team environment and have a lot of energy to offer.
- A comprehensive understanding of Microsoft Office, with a focus on Excel and Word.
- At least two years’ worth of experience working in this area.
- ACCA qualification or similar.
- In addition to handling day-to-day operations, the Assistant Financial Controller is responsible for creating monthly trial balances up to management accounts, as well as monitoring accruals and prepayments.
- Putting out reports every month and filing VAT returns In the event that it is required, provide assistance to the accounting staff in their daily monitoring of cash settlements and accounts receivables.
- Ensuring that timely monitoring of debtors and credit control are maintained, along with effective reporting to the Financial Controller and Senior Management as required.
Why Work With Us?
- We appreciate our dedicated staff and demonstrate this through regular fun events and a great “no politics” office buzz