We are a growing ICT Services company based in Hamrun that offers its employees a challenging and rewarding career with great opportunities to build cutting edge expertise and work with a team of like-minded, passionate experts in their field.
The Company: 4Sight Technologies provides its customers locally and abroad with a one-stop solution for leveraging technology to bring more excellent business value through better process automation, business visibility and market presence.
Our work ethic is to exceed customer expectations and enjoy the journey together at the same time!
We believe in empowering and motivating our people to strive for excellence with a support structure to enable personal growth and ultimately kudos recognition!
The Position: We are looking for a Business Application Specialist to join our Software Team, working closely with our clients to address their business process requirements by providing appropriate functional consultancy and implementation services to get the client up and running quickly and effectively.
- At least 2 years of recent experience in a similar role (e.g. Business/Functional Analyst)
- An expert in professional, written English, and spoken English, as this is a customer-facing role where documentation deliverables need to be clear and well written
- At least 2 years of recent experience implementing a mainstream “off-the-shelf” supply-chain, Accounting or ERP software solution
- Strong business process and analytic skills is a must coupled with solid time management and a results-oriented disposition
- A master with Microsoft Excel in order to manipulate customer data files
- Currently resident in Malta, with a right to work [no work permit required]
- Analysing business requirements to provide well-documented software solutions leveraging the standard features of the solution as much as possible
- Assist with the development of pre-sales proposals by providing effort estimates, demo database and functional documentation when required
- Providing implementation consultancy to customers to help them get up and running with the software solution (including data migration, training, project management and project support)
Why Work With Us?
- We appreciate our dedicated staff and demonstrate this through regular fun events and a great “no politics” office buzz
- After a recent transformation within the Software Department, you will be well-positioned to become a key player in the team
- You will receive immediate functional training in the relevant Software Solutions, ultimately, to achieve certification recognition