“Google only loves you when everyone else loves you first.” – Wendy Piersall
In order to succeed in today’s highly competitive market, digital marketing (also known as online marketing, web marketing or internet marketing) has become an essential element leading to that success.
Digital marketing is the component of marketing that utilizes internet and online based digital technologies and media to promote products and services. Basically, digital marketing refers to any online marketing efforts or assets.
Equipping your company with the best digital marketing team is a smart move in the social media and Google flustered world we are now living in. There’s no excuse of thriving businesses not to have active social accounts, updated websites and digital support to their services.
But the truth is that juggling all the content management, curation and updates of your business’ social media pages can easily become a full-time job that will surely dominate your life.
Why Your Business Absolutely
Needs Digital Marketing:
- Your customers are online
- Your competitors are online
- You can reach an enormous audience
- It’s cost-effective and measurable
- You can track responses to your marketing efforts immediately
Digital Marketing Services Malta
At 4Sight, digital marketing company in Malta, not only can we take the burden of social media off your shoulders, we can also pack in a serious digital marketing strategy that includes SEO pumped blogs, detailed reports on how to make your traffic run a little more smoothly and help you focus on the areas that are not really converting as you’d like them to.
We are digital marketing gurus and we deliver a personal, passionate and tailored service to each and every one of our clients, big or small, based in Malta or abroad. We strongly believe that there’s no merit in a ‘one-size-fits-all’ approach when it comes to SEO, content marketing, social media or PPC. Our digital marketing strategies are innovative and always anticipate the intent of your customers and search engines.
Our digital marketing services include:
Reasons to Choose a Digital Marketing Agency in Malta
- Experience: digital marketing agencies are companies characterized by a deep knowledge and experience of the digital world and made up of specialists in their respective fields. Having worked on numerous previous projects, these digital marketing specialists have a clear vision of which strategies work and which do not work to increase business.
- It is cheaper: At times people have the misguided belief that agencies are expensive failing to consider two vital factors. The first is that the budget spent is not a cost, but an investment aimed at bringing the company a greater return in the short, medium or long term, depending on the activities. The second is that the alternative would be to turn to different freelancers or individual professionals then summing up the cost of each one. Isn’t it far better to have a single team of web designers, graphic designers, copywriters and SEO experts used to working as a team with the single objective of bringing results?
- Results: a digital marketing agency is like a football team, made up of experts working in teams to bring results. If they do a job without having achieved the goal, it’s like losing a game. The growth capacity of the digital agency depends exclusively on the satisfaction and success of its customers. In a nutshell, the digital agency cannot afford not to meet your expectations and achieve results.
Digital Marketing Testimonials from our Digital Marketing Customers
Don’t just take our word for it. Hear some of the things our Digital Marketing clients from Malta and abroad have to say about what it’s really like working with the 4Sight Group team.
Advantages of Digital/Online Marketing
Not just big brands, but everyone
Since modern advertising began to develop, only large companies with a high budget could afford to invest in advertising on traditional channels such as TV or radio. The advent of digital has opened the doors to all commercial activities, from the pizzeria in Sliema or the small hotel in Valletta, to the big multinational igaming company in Malta. Not presenting an investment limit allows all companies to resize their marketing strategy based on their goals and the context in which they operate.
In the past years, companies could reach potential customers only through certain channels and only at specific times of the day. For example in the evening at home through the TV, or in the car via radio. Today the market is anytime and everywhere. The tools available to users are numerous (smartphones, tablets, laptops, smartwatch, etc.) and users are constantly connected to the internet. Thanks to Digital Marketing Maltese companies can therefore have visibility, communicate and listen to consumers in different contexts (home, work, leisure) and through different digital devices.
You can reach a specific target
One of the strengths of digital/online advertising is that it is possible to identify a specific audience (target) to whom to address your communication and your content based on certain characteristics such as place, age, interests, etc. For example, you can create Facebook Advertising or Google Ads campaigns by choosing a specific target and maximizing the chance to convert users into customers.
Digital marketing allows you to set clear and measurable goals and, if necessary, to change your actions over time in order to achieve your goals.
S – Specific and Significant
M – Measurable and Meaningful
A – Agreed upon and Achievable
R – Realistic and Result-oriented
T – Time-based and Trackable
Track ROI (Return on Investment)
The main objective of a digital marketing strategy is to maximize the ROI, or return on investment. This is possible and can be quantified with precision, unlike what happens on traditional marketing channels. There are different tools (Google Analytics, email marketing tools, Google Ads, Facebook etc.) used by digital marketing experts that allow you to understand exactly which sources are generating more leads and providing the best results, so you can understand exactly the return of every invested euro.