4Sight Group is a leading IT company in Malta that has been established for more than 10 years. We require an individual with the following experience;
- Has a good knowledge of IT Systems and is used to working in an office environment.
- Should already have experience in a similar post ideally a minimum of 1 to 2 years.
- Should have experience working on workstations and Microsoft windows 10.
- Is capable of troubleshooting issues on the latest technologies.
- Has some basic experience with networks, and ideally network printers.
- Is meticulous, well organized and thinks outside the box
- Performs well under pressure
- Is an achiever and doesn’t shy away from responsibility
- Works well with minimal supervision
- Works well in a team
The selected candidate will be responsible mainly for first-level support, maintenance and troubleshooting on workstations, laptops. printers and others.
The ideal candidate would possess one or more:
- Cisco or Microsoft certification.
- Understanding of basic Microsoft cloud technologies like office 365would be considered a plus.
Required (Must haves)
- Diploma in IT mainly focusing on the hardware side
- Experience in using a ticketing system for support management
- Possess a valid driving license to drive in Malta.
- Can communicate efficiently in English.
We are looking for a team member, and other traits are crucial for us too. The ideal candidate should:
- Have a proactive approach
- Be innovative and creative
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise time accordingly
- Be meticulous and attentive to detail
- Have good communication skills speaking fluent English
- Be motivated and ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be ready to learn new technologies and approaches
- Be motivated with challenges
- Willing to work during weekends and festivities on a shift basis when needed
- Be ready to provide constructive criticism and participate in distinctive points
- Be a logical thinker with a structured approach to problems
Working with us means more than just work. We offer:
- Chance of working on international and local projects
- Fresh and modern office environment
- Opportunities to grow with a growing team
- Exposure to new approaches and latest technologies on the market
- Opportunity to learn from experienced team members and mentors
Working hours & salary
- General working hours 8am – 5pm
- Salary negotiable depending on experience
If you are interested, please send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com