4Sight Group is a leading IT company in Malta that has been established for more than 10 years. We require an individual with the following experience;
- Has a good knowledge of IT Systems and is used to work in an office environment.
- Should already have experience in a similar post ideally a minimum of 3 years.
- Should have experience working on the latest Microsoft server OS.
- Basic knowledge using the Microsoft 365 suite, Azure and SharePoint Online.
- Is capable of troubleshooting issues on the latest technologies.
- Has experience with managing user networks, servers, PCs and Layer 2 and 3 devices.
- Is meticulous, well organized and thinks outside the box.
- Performs well under pressure.
- Is an achiever and doesn’t shy away from responsibility.
- Works well with minimal supervision.
- Works well in a team.
The selected candidate will be responsible mainly for first-level and second-level support, maintenance and troubleshooting on workstations, servers, networking equipment and others.
The ideal candidate should be in possession of:
- Cisco CCNA or Microsoft MCP, MCSE or MCSA certification
- Certification in Microsoft cloud technologies would be considered an asset
- Diploma in IT mainly focusing on the system management side
- Experience in using a ticketing system for support management
- Possess a valid driving license to drive in Malta.
- Can communicate efficiently in English.
We are looking for a team member, and other traits are crucial for us too. The ideal candidate should:
- Have a proactive approach
- Be innovative and creative
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise time accordingly
- Is willing to work on customer sites
- Be meticulous and attentive to detail
- Have good communication skills speaking fluent English
- Be motivated and ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be ready to learn new technologies and approaches
- Be motivated with challenges
- Willing to work during weekends and festivities on shift basis when needed
- Be ready to provide constructive criticism and participate in distinctive points
- Be a logical thinker with a structured approach to problems
- Assistance with Professional Advancement and Personal Growth
- Study Leave
- Inhouse Training
- Health Insurance
- Fully expensed Mobile Subscription
- Hybrid Work
- Regular Social Activities and Get Togethers
- Relocation Support and Assistance
Working with us means more than just work. We offer:
- Chance of working on international and local projects
- Fresh and modern office environment
- Opportunities to grow with a growing team
- Exposure to new approaches and the latest technologies on the market
- Opportunity to learn from experienced team members and mentors
If you are interested, please send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com