Who we are
We are a growing ICT Services company based in Hamrun, Malta that offers its employees a challenging and rewarding career with great opportunities to build cutting-edge expertise and work with a team of like-minded, passionate experts in their field.
The Company: 4Sight Group provides its customers locally and abroad with a one-stop solution for leveraging technology to bring more excellent business value through better process automation, business visibility and market presence.
Our work ethic is to exceed customer expectations and enjoy the journey together at the same time!
We believe in empowering and motivating our people to strive for excellence with a support structure to enable personal growth and, ultimately, kudos recognition!
What are we looking for?
We are searching for an experienced, ambitious, and high-energy Business Account Manager to join our dynamic Business Development Team targeting various industries in Malta. The ideal candidate will have previous expertise in business development as well.
Who you are
- A good communicator of ideas who thrives in an environment where freedom and responsibility are widely at large and where the argument is king; a people-person with a knack for sales and a natural aptitude for negotiation; a people-person with a flair for sales and a natural aptitude for negotiation; a people-person with a flair for sales and a natural aptitude for negotiation;
- an entrepreneurial, self-motivated and driven individual who prioritises achieving achievements and takes great delight in doing so.
- An individual who is fluent in English and possesses good interpersonal as well as organisational skills
- Experience in the sale of enterprise information technology systems and/or software products. Enthusiastic about technology
What actions will you take
- Find new sales possibilities, pursue them, and achieve or surpass your annual sales goals.
- You are to manage a portfolio of major accounts that have been given to you, including the creation, expansion, and maintenance of existing customer relationships.
- Maintain communication with internal departments to guarantee on-time service delivery and an unparalleled experience for customers.
- Engage in conversation and coordination with vendors in order to give clients the best possible affiliate service and competitive prices.
- Develop and negotiate contracts while coordinating customers’ needs with the company’s operations.
- Assistance with Professional Advancement and Personal Growth
- Study Leave
- Inhouse Training
- Health Insurance
- Fully expensed Mobile Subscription
- Regular Social Activities and Get Togethers
- Relocation Support and Assistance
We would love to hear from you if you meet the above qualifications and are passionate about IT operations management. Apply now to join our dynamic and innovative team!
Please send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com