We are looking for people with a positive support attitude that want to learn and grow with us. 4Sight Group is a leading IT company in Malta that has been established for more than 10 years.
We require an individual with the following experience:
- Has a good knowledge of IT Systems and is used to work in an office environment.
- Should already have experience in a similar post ideally a minimum of 2 to years in an IT support role.
- Should have experience working on the latest Microsoft server OS.
- Ideally have experience with the Microsoft 365 suite, Azure and SharePoint Online
- Is capable of troubleshooting issues on the latest technologies.
- Has experience with managing user networks, servers, PCs and Layer 2 and 3 devices.
- Is meticulous, well organized and thinks outside the box
- Performs well under pressure
- Is an achiever and doesn’t shy away from responsibility
- Works well with minimal supervision
- Works well in a team
- Cisco CCNA or Microsoft MCP, MCSE or MCSA certification
- Certification in Microsoft cloud technologies would be considered a plus but internal training will be provided.
- Diploma in IT mainly focusing on the hardware side
- Experience in using a ticketing system for support management
- Possess a valid driving license to drive in Malta.
- Can communicate efficiently in English.
- Have a proactive approach
- Be innovative and creative
- Have the ability to work on own initiative and prioritise time accordingly
- Be meticulous and attentive to detail
- Have good communication skills speaking fluent English
- Be motivated and ready to work in a fast-paced environment
- Be ready to learn new technologies and approaches
- Be motivated with challenges
- Be ready to provide constructive criticism and participate in distinctive points
- Be a logical thinker with a structured approach to problems
- Chance of working on international and local projects
- Fresh and modern office environment
- Opportunities to grow with a growing team
- Exposure to new approaches and latest technologies on the market
- Opportunity to learn from experienced team members and mentors
WORKING HOURS AND SALARY:
- General working hours 8am – 5pm
- Possibility of overtime
- Might occasionally require shifts out of office hours.
- Salary within the Industry bracket for the role and negotiable depending on experience
- Fully Expensed Mobile contract
- Fully Expensed Vehicle
If you are interested, please send us your CV and a cover letter to email@example.com